Airbnb Exeter – an extraordinary city with interesting accommodation offers
Exeter is a city in the South West of England on the River Exe. Its heart is the Romanesque-Gothic cathedral of St. Peter, the construction of which began in the 12th century and lasted for the next three centuries. The cathedral is a must-see for tourists who are interested in Norman architecture and English decorative gothic. However, as the most important building in the city, visiting it should be included in the plan of every visitor. The city, which is famous for its monuments greater than the entire Cornish Peninsula, will delight everyone. Lovers of green spaces will also find something for themselves – Northernhay Gardens will enchant many enthusiasts. In addition, local flavours that can be found in restaurants and pubs scattered throughout the city are also worth paying attention to. Therefore, airbnb Exeter without boarding is an ideal solution for those who want to not only visit, but also feel the atmosphere of the city, thus its unique flavours and aromas.
Where to find accommodation – airbnb Exeter
Exeter is a city worth visiting both for a short weekend trip and longer holidays. There will be plenty of attractions in it. Regardless of the duration of your stay, it is worth choosing an accommodation that will provide the highest degree of comfort and convenience. Rest after long trips through the streets of the city will definitely come in handy. On the airbnb Exeter website you can find accommodation that will satisfy even the most demanding traveller. The great advantage of the houses and apartments available in the offer is not only that you get a bit of luxury at a favourable price, but also that you can decide to book an apartment for business purposes for a longer period of time.
What distinguishes the airbnb Exeter offer?
1. Spacious rooms, comfortably furnished, in which you will find a place to work and rest
2. Very high standard of equipment and appliances in the apartments
3. Efficient and friendly service in the field of formalities related to your stay in Exeter
4. Cleaning and tidying service included
Exeter – a city where not only monuments delight, but also taste and aroma
Many hours of sightseeing can awaken the appetite. If, in addition to monuments, you want to discover the flavours that Exeter can boast about, we encourage you to try many unusual and unique flavours.
1. Quicke Farm – For Cheddar Cheese Lovers
2. Pub Tap Room where you will find home-made beer
3. Tea on the Green tearoom on a colder day
4. The Lin Den or Herbies for vegetarians and vegans
5. Al Farid Restaurant – if you want to feel like in Morocco
6. The Daisy Cafe, Red Panda – for those who want to order and eat in an apartment rented from airbnb Exeter
Do you value convenience, comfort and serviced accommodation? Take advantage of the lavishly furnished and beautifully decorated homes available at airbnb Exeter. Among the available proposals, you will find the Isca house, which will provide comfortable accommodation for 5 people.